Electric Current Exam 2 and Problem Solutions
1. Find the ratio of magnitude of two resistance made of same matter R₁/R₂? R₁=ρ.3L/(π.r²)
2. Find the potential difference between points A and B. Current passing through circuit is;
Potential between points D and C;
Potential between points A and B;
3. Find potential difference between points X and Y. VAB=VB-VA=Σε-ΣR.I
4. Find relation between heat produced by each branch of circuit given below. Since branches are in parallel potential differences between them are equal.
I₁=V/3R, I₂=V/3R, I₃=V/3R,
W₁=W₂=W₃ and heat produced ;
5. If we close switches of circuits given below, find the changes in the brightness of the bulbs. (Neglect resistances of the batteries) When we close switches, currents on A, B and C are;
Brightness of the bulbs is directly proportional to currents passing on them.